Special information regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Virksomhedsguiden.dk offer you all the information and answers you need as a business owner during Covid-19 and the effects of this. You can read more on:
- Read more on the general guidance on your business.
- Do you need compensation? Read more on compensation and help for your company.
- Temporary wage compensation for employed people. Read more on temporary wage compensation here.
- Compensation for your company’s overhead expenses. Read more on compensation for your company's overhead expenses here.
- Are you self-employed? Read more on compensation for self-employed persons.
Skat.dk offer you information, questions and answers on the economic stimulus programmes provided by the Danish government in an effort to reduce the economic consequences. Please go to skat.dk and read more.
A special hotline for companies has been setup in an effort to help you find the right authority, who can take care of your specific question. If you are in any doubt where to direct your questions, please call +45 72 20 00 34. The opening hours are Monday-Thursday from 8.30-16.00 and Friday 09.00-16.00).
Danish Agency for Labour Market and Recruitment offer you a hotline for questions regarding employment – both for employers and employees. Please contact them on phone +45 72 20 03 50. The opening hours are Monday-Friday 08.00-16.00.
Aarhus Kommune has created a special website for any information regarding COVID-19. Please click here to read more on the initiatives taken by Aarhus Kommune.
We help with your challenges!
- Do you dream of starting your own business?
- Do you need a mentor for development of your idea or new business?
- Are you looking for funding to support your idea?
- Does your business need strengthening in innovation and new technology?
- Do you need help to boost sales and marketing?
- Does your idea have international potential?
- Would you like to develop your leadership skills and competencies in your business?
STARTVÆKST Aarhus is here to help you!
If you need guidance or good advice at some of the challenges listed above or something else, please contact us!